Welding is one of the few career choices which is growing rapidly along with the advancement in the world, and the demands of welders and welding equipment are never going to end.
Welders hold a very important job in their hands; their role cannot be ignored or overlooked in the manufacturing and production departments of any industry and development.
The world is not that concerned with the safety of the welders as to how important they are for the job. Welding is a tough physical job, and it involves severe health risks that should not be ignored at any cost.
Lincoln Electric manufacturing company then came into the field and introduced to the world a wide range of welding products, tools, and accessories, including safety gears. It is one of the pioneer brands that exclusively deals with welding products and industry.
Performing the welding task efficiently and effectively requires complete attention to detail, and it can be achieved by wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment and gears. It is in your hands to protect yourself from all kinds of hazards and health risks you face while doing the welding work.
Most of your body parts are exposed during the welding process; although all body parts are important and you should do everything you can to keep them safe, your head is the most important part of your body, and you should not be doing the welding if it’s not properly covered or protected as it should be.
The best thing or product which comes to our mind to fully protect our head is the Helmet. It is the only thing that can cover our heads entirely and keep us safe from external elements.
However, regular helmets are not capable of doing this job, for welding you require special kinds of helmets constructed by heavy-duty material and which can persist during the welding process.
Looking for reliable welding helmets requires a lot of time, resources, and energy, and in the end, if you get a faulty or defective product, all your money goes to waste. The welding helmet should only be bought from a well-known brand and reliable sources.
Here comes this article to your help to present you the finest solution to this problem. As mentioned above, Lincoln Electric is a worldwide famous and established brand working for years in this field.
It has already produced hundreds of welding products, and it does not stop here; rather, it keeps bringing innovation and advancement in their departments and the products. yeswelder 302c review is also a good read.
Designing and manufacturing the personal protective equipment, Lincoln Electric works with complete focus and does not miss the tiny details, resulting in producing the highest quality products.
When talking about the helmets, Lincoln Electric welding helmets are unmatchable and are highly effective; built with the top-quality material, the Lincoln Electric helmets are the best in terms of reliability and durability.
Here we are going to present to you some of the top-rated and most selling welding helmets manufactured by Lincoln Electric. You can choose any of it as per your use and requirements.
|K3034-4 VIKING 3350 Welding Helmet|
|4C lens technology for crystal clear, true color view|
|K3419-1 Glossy VAR Welding Helmet||2 extra inside and outside impact resistant clear lenses.|
|K3282-2 Viking Welding Helmet||Hard hat and magnifying cheater lens compatible|
|Viking 3350 All American Welding Helmet||The 9.3 square inch lens provides a large field of view|
|K3683-4 VIKING 3350 Welding Helmet||Crystal clear, true color view of the arc and puddle.|
|VIKING 1840 Black Welding Helmet||Auto-Darkening, Solar Cells Lens|
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Lincoln Electric K3034-4 VIKING 3350 Welding Helmet -Top Pick
- 2 2. Lincoln Electric K3419-1 Glossy VAR 7-13 W/Grind ADF Helmet
- 3 3. Lincoln Electric K3282-2 Viking Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- 4 4. Lincoln Electric Viking 3350 All American, Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- 5 5. Lincoln Electric K3683-4 VIKING 3350 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- 6 6. Lincoln Electric VIKING 1840 Black Welding Helmet
1. Lincoln Electric K3034-4 VIKING 3350 Welding Helmet -Top Pick
Helmets are the most important part of personal protective equipment and, therefore, are designed by following the standards, rules, and procedures.
From a wide range of welding helmets, Lincoln Electric has recently introduced VIKING 3350 Series, which are the top-of-the-line advanced helmet series presented by this brand.
From the series, here we are going to provide you with a comprehensive review of the Lincoln Electric K3034-4 VIKING 3350 Welding Helmet.
K3034-4 VIKING 3350 Welding Helmet is integrated with the latest technology and is built with various integrated functions. It is, as a result, one of the most effective, convenient, and reliable helmets of this brand.
Due to its unique features and qualities, it is a preferred choice for many of the professional welders and is ranked at the top. Below we are going to highlight some key elements and characteristics of this product.
- Comfortability: The first thing encounters is the comfort level of the helmet. Lincoln Electric K3034-4 has been built with X6 Headgear, which provides the best comfort and support. X6 Headgear allows the user to adjust the helmet on the head easily, it has an adjustable resting position, and it distributes the weight for optimum balance. It includes the flexible cushioned back pad and padded headband for super support.
- Exclusive 4C Lens Technology: It is important to check the lens quality of the helmet for a clear view. Lincoln Electric, as usual, did not compromise and used the best available auto-darkening welding lens 4C Lens Technology. The lens broadens the color range and tones so that it can be used in light and as well as the dark state. Removing the imperfections, the lens provides optical clarity and provides an unblemished view to the user.
- Versatility: K3034-4 VIKING 3350 Welding Helmet gives consistent and optimal performance whether you use it inside or outside in an open airfield. You can clearly see the welding arc with a large viewing area and can do your task effectively. The welder can easily shift to the grind mode by pressing an external button, which is linked to the auto-darkening lens.
- Certified: K3034-4 VIKING 3350 Welding Helmet is certified from CSA Z94.3, EN379, and ANSI Z87.1 standard. It confirms that this helmet is perfect for use and is fully capable of protecting you from welding hazards.
- Comes Fully Assembled: With an official three-year warranty, the Viking Helmet comes with cover lenses for both inside and outside, a sticker sheet, and a helmet bag to keep it safe and secure.
2. Lincoln Electric K3419-1 Glossy VAR 7-13 W/Grind ADF Helmet
Lincoln Electric is a brand that does not rely on one design; rather, it offers you versatility in every product. With distinct features and characteristics, every welding helmet manufactured by Lincoln Electric is perfect for use and is capable of protecting you from welding hazards and harmful rays.
Here we are going to talk about the Lincoln Electric K3419-1 W/Grind ADF Helmet and will see how it is different and better from other branded welding helmets.
As all the Lincoln Electric products are certified by international standards, K3419-1 is also licensed with ANSI Z87, CSA Z94.3, so there can be no doubt about its quality and reliability.
K3419-1 is ranked among the best welding helmets. In addition to the certification, Lincoln Electric offers two years warranty on K3419-1 Glossy VAR 7-13 Welding Helmet.
Moving on, you are going to see some of the significant features and functions of this versatile welding helmet.
- Automatic Shade Changes: Lincoln Electric K3419-1 is designed in a way that it does not require you to change the shades while working; it automatically changes the state when the arc starts. With adaptable welding shades from DIN 7 to 13, the helmet changes the welding mode to grind mode easily with an external button.
- Heavy-duty Construction and Lightweight Design: Although the K3419-1 helmet is made attractive and just only weighs 17.0 oz. (483 g), it does not affect the performance of the helmet in any way; relatively, it boosts up its functionality. With an elegant design, the helmet is made with durable and top quality polycarbonate material to make it last longer than other helmets.
- High-Quality Arc Sensors and Large View Area: The welding helmet is integrated with two separate arc sensors to give you a crystal clear view by eliminating blurriness and blind spots. Plus, 97 x 44 mm’ outsize view area helps you see clearly during the welding process.
- Solar Powered: Unlike other branded welding helmets, K3419-1 by Lincoln Electric supports and is powered by the solar system and AAA Alkaline battery for backup; it gives an alert through a red light if battery power is low.
- Comfortable: The Lincoln Electric K3419-1 is built with keeping in mind the safety and comfortability level of the welders. It is made adjustable in design and does not put pressure on the head. It also includes the headgear and sweatband for further relaxation so that you can wear it as long as you do the job. See also how to build a utility trailer without welding.
3. Lincoln Electric K3282-2 Viking Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
From a wide variety of Welding Helmets Series, Lincoln Electric feels immense pleasure to introduce another series in welding helmets. 1740 series helmets are explicitly designed for welders who are looking for and needs quality at a reasonable price.
From the 1740 series of welding helmets, here we are going to present you with a detailed review of the Viking 1740 Matte Black Auto Darkening Welding Helmet – K3282-2, which is ranked at the top and is the most selling welding helmet from this series.
As every Lincoln Electric product holds international certification, 1740 series welding helmets are also in compliance with ANSI Z87.1-2010/CSA Z94.3, which certifies that these helmets are perfect for use.
It is difficult to find a helmet with all the latest features, design, and functions at such an economical price as the Lincoln Electric K3282-2 helmet. Let’s go through the specifications and details of this product below.
- Easy to Wear and Comfortable: Lincoln Electric products are designed in a user-friendly way to give them the best experience. You can comfortably do your work while putting on the K3282-2 helmet as it is integrated with softened ratchet headgear, plus the helmet can be adjusted as per the size of your head. Headbands at the front and backside allow you to place the helmet easily and distribute the pressure equally.
- Perfect Visual Clarity: Viking 1740 Welding Helmet – K3282-2 includes two high definition lenses, which provides the rating of EN379-1/1/1/1. It ensures that you get a crystal clear view without any distortion and vagueness.
- 4C Lens Technology: The lenses used in K3282-2 Welding Helmet are the latest available 4C Lens Technology. It enables you to see clearly through the arc so that you can work effectively during the welding process. Plus, it gives you a large viewing area to give you a clear perception of everything around you.
- Auto-Darkening Filters and UV Protection: With this feature, you can work in light and dark shade equally as it can automatically adjust the lens accordingly. It gives you DIN 9 to 13 welding shades, and with a simple external button, you can shift from weld mode to grind mode, LED indicator point to the mode for safety. K3282-2 Welding also provides protection from harmful UV and IR rays.
- Official Warranty: With a compact and elegant design, the helmet is hard hat compatible and operating temperature of 14 – 131 deg. F. With certification, Lincoln Electric offers two years warranty.
4. Lincoln Electric Viking 3350 All American, Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
Lincoln Electric is the only brand that is providing you such varieties of welding helmets. The best thing about having a Lincoln Electric product is that you feel satisfied that the money you have spent on the product is not going to waste.
All of the Lincoln Electric products are greatly effective, consistent, and are long-lasting. Here we will present you with the most dynamic welding helmet from the Viking 3350 series, Lincoln Electric Viking 3350 All American K3175-4 Welding Helmet. This series of helmets are designed with perfection and are highly recommended by professional welders.
With an elegant design, the helmets are built with heavy duty construction and are capable of providing the best protection from all kinds of welding hazards.
With unique features and qualities, K3175-4 Welding Helmet is among the top-rated and most-selling helmets of Lincoln Electric from the Viking 3350 series. So let’s go through to its features and characteristics in detail below.
- Versatility: K3175-4 Welding Helmet is the most versatile helmet you can get at such an affordable price; it can be used for almost all welding processes such as TIG, MIG, Gouging, Stick, Grinding, etc. It gives an optimal performance output in all conditions.
- High Definition 4C Lens Technology: To give you the best experience of welding, K3175-4 Welding Helmet uses the 4C Lens Technology, which ensures maximum visual clarity by removing imperfections so that you can clearly see through the arc during the process. This helmet is also made compatible with cheater lenses in case you want the magnifying view.
- Enhanced Comfortability: The best thing about having the K3175-4 Welding Helmet is that you can wear it as long as you want as you will not feel any pressure or tension. The reason you feel relaxed in this helmet is that it has been integrated with X6 cushioned Headgear, which provides the ultimate support. You can easily adjust the helmet according to your head size; it includes the rotatable expanded headbands and back pad, and with an inventive form fit, it distributes the weight equally and gives a clear line of view.
- Large Viewing Area and External Grind Control: K3175-4 Welding Helmet provides equal performance in dark and light states so that you can use it inside and as well as for outside work. The helmet has the 12.5 Sq. Inch auto-darkening viewing area to give you the best optical view. You can easily shift the welding mode to grind mode with just the push of an external button.
5. Lincoln Electric K3683-4 VIKING 3350 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
Here we are going to present you with a detailed review of Lincoln Electric Viking 3350 Daredevil K3683-4 Welding Helmet and will see how it is different from others.
As mentioned earlier, Lincoln Electric being the only brand that is manufacturing stylish welding helmets does not compromise on the quality and efficiency of the product.
For this, including all other products, Daredevil K3683-4 Welding Helmet is also certified and in compliance with ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, and EN379 protocols and standards.
The helmet comes fully assembled with an extra cover lens and a helmet bag for easy storage in addition to the certification. Along with this, Lincoln Electric offers three years hassle-free warranty on this welding helmet.
Let’s see below the detail about its important features and elements.
- HD Lens Technology: K3683-4 Welding Helmet uses the latest 4C lens technology in order to give the best visual experience to the welder. With an auto-darkening feature, the helmet comes with four arc sensors; it also provides continuous light sensitivity and delays control for greater functionality.
- Enhanced performance and Highest Visual Clarity: With 5-13 internal variable shade control, the helmet gives the 1/1/1/1 Optical Output Clarity, which is the top-ranked viewing quality. It gives the best performance in both light and dark shade so that you can work indoor or outdoor without getting any disturbance in graphics. It eliminates the blurriness and any other distortion to give the best sighting view of the arc.
- Superior Comfort and Adjustability: The helmet can easily fit on your head as it has been joined with X6 headgear, which provides multiple features to give the best comfortability level. It perfectly fits on your head with movable adjustment and distributes the weight equally for optimal balance. The rotatable head band assures a perfect fit and cushioned back pad to eliminate pressure and tension.
- Specialized Adaptability: The helmet includes an external button so that you can easily shift between grind mode and welding mode as the helmet can be used for many welding and cutting processes. The helmet is made hard hat compatible and gives an extra-large viewing area for clarity and enhanced presentation.
6. Lincoln Electric VIKING 1840 Black Welding Helmet
Viking 1840 series by Lincoln Electric is another effort of the brand to introduce you to the most versatile and compatible welding helmets at an economical price so that every welder can benefit it from.
It includes the top-quality welding helmets, which are rated at the top and are highly effective for use.
From the Viking 1840 series, here we are going to present you with a detailed review of the Lincoln Electric Viking 1840 Black K3023-3 Welding Helmet.
It is again made in compliance with international standards and protocols. With an elegant and compact design, the helmet is made lightweight with 3 pounds weight so that you can wear it for a longer period of time.
In addition to the latest features and use of technology, the K3023-3 Welding Helmet is covered with an official three-year warranty.
Plus, the helmet comes fully assembled with extra cover sensors and a bag so that you easily place and store it when not in use. Below you will see the details of some of the key elements and features of this helmet.
- Auto-Darkening Feature with Latest Lens Technology: As the welding helmets need to be of the best quality, the K3023-3 welding helmet uses the latest lens technology available to give the best optimum viewing clarity as a small mistake in welding can cause major destruction or loss. The auto-darkening features enable it for use in the dark and light state so that you don’t have to worry if you are required to work outside in an inside environment.
- Large Viewing Area with Grind Control: Providing EN379 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating, which is an excellent rating, the lenses give a large view area which ensures even shade and brightness from all angles. There is an external button by which you can shift the welding mode to grind mode and vice versa, with an LED light indicator showing the mode. 3.5 / External grind mode shade control improves color and give more performance.
- Comfortable and Easy to Wear: Although the helmet is lightweight, it does not affect the capability or performance of the helmet; rather, it has increased it. The helmet is made hard hat compatible, and with simple and elegant design, the helmet is easy to adjust, and with comfortable headgear, it distributes the weight equally and offers optimal balance.
- Increased battery life: The helmets are made with an improved auto-darkening circuit board to ensure the best power supply while making it energy efficient. CR2450 Replaceable Battery is included with the helmet, which is enough for providing a constant power supply to the helmet. The helmet also includes solar cells to ensure uninterrupted power.