My friends and I had been thinking of started a new business for some time now, when one of them came up with an idea of a welding business.
We set up my garage into a working station and pooled in money to buy the necessary tools. We had a little bit of an idea about welding, especially I, who had taken up the same job in a factory, but most of them were new to this.
Therefore, our priority was to look for some safe and reliable welding helmets. We went to our neighbor store and saw the YESWELDER helmets.
Reading the instructions, we realized these helmets had all we were looking for! Using them, we realized these are the hands-down best welding helmets in the market.
These are light in weight, compact, and offer wide viewing area with high optical clarity. These have premium sensors that make them a response in microseconds.
Not only this, these helmets protect against harmful Ultraviolet and Infrared rays. These run on solar-charged batteries with Lithium-ion and have an average life span of about 3000 hours.
Also, True Color Technology, which reduces the traditional green light, which, in turn, reduces the eye strain to zero.
All these qualities make these YESWELDER helmets the best welding helmets in the market, and in this article, we will show you why you should purchase these helmets:
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 6 Best YESWELDER Welding Helmets Review
- 2 1. YESWELDER Panoramic 180 View Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- 3 2. YESWELDER Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- 4 3. YESWELDER Large Viewing Screen True Color Solar Welding Helmet
- 5 4. YESWELDER Large Viewing True Color Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- 6 5. YESWELDER True Color Auto Darkening Welding Helmet -Best Budget
- 7 6. YESWELDER Anti Fog Auto Darkening Welding Helmet -Best For the Money
Top 6 Best YESWELDER Welding Helmets Review
|YESWELDER Panoramic 180 View Auto Darkening Welding Helmet |
|3 LCD Screen Work Independently and Synchronously|
|YESWELDER Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet||Better clarity, True color view|
|YESWELDER True Color Solar Welding Helmet||Super Large Viewing Size with 4 Premium Sensors|
|YESWELDER Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet||Great For TIG MIG MMA|
|YESWELDER True Color Auto Darkening Welding Helmet||Cheater Lens, Magnifying Lens Compatible Design|
|YESWELDER Anti Fog True Color Welding Helmet with SIDE VIEW||Better clarity, Optical Clarity, 2 Arc Sensor|
1. YESWELDER Panoramic 180 View Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
Everybody wants to be efficient during work hours and enhance their productivity. This welding helmet helps the operator work efficiently.
In this article, we will show you why this helmet is the best choice one can make and why do so many welding operators prefer it.
This helmet provides a clear view and has the highest optical activity of 1/1/1/1. The clear and wide stance is a specialty of this welding helmet.
It also has three auto-darkening view filters with 6 Sensors, hence zero eye strain. The sensors make it very precise for shifting light and dark shades. The response time of this helmet is less than 1/10,000.
This helmet has been upgraded with True Color technology, which preserves its optical activity, and provides a better view. The reduction of lime green tint does a great deal of improving visibility.
The best feature of this helmet is its Panoramic 180 Wide-Screen view, which provides a broad and clear picture. The helmet’s view area is 3.64×1.67 inches.
It is light and weighs only 2.2 pounds; therefore, it is easy to carry around. This helmet requires a Lithium-ion battery to operate, and the battery is charged on solar power. The life span of this solar-powered battery is 3000 hours.
The helmet is made up of thermoplastic polyamide material. The dimensions of this panoramic view helmet are 12.44×10.12×7.91 inches.
This helmet works great for a variety of welding works, whether they are plasma applications, Tungsten Inter Gas welding (TIG), Metal Inert Gas welding (MIG), or Manual Metal Arc welding (MMA).
It also has 3 LCD screen that works both, together as well as independently. This helmet also meets the safety measures and technical standards of EN379.
This Panoramic view helmet provides the grinding light shade of DIN 4. The headgear is a pivot style and offers great comfort while working. The part number of this panoramic view helmet is EH-302C.
The model number for this product is EH-091XL. This welding helmet is manufactured by Wenzhou Essen Security Technology Co. Ltd. This package also includes the following components:
- One replacement Battery.
- One replacement, Lens.
- Adjustable headgear.
- User manual.
- Storage bag.
- And the welding helmet.
- Re-adjustability : This helmet is a pivot style, which offers superior comfort to the operator while working. The overlarge comfort cushion can be re-adjusted, and the operator can fit it by his needs. This gives him increased control while working.
- Clarity : This helmet offers a clear view of real colors and the highest optical activity of 1-1-1-1. The operator sees real colors and not altered shades. This makes the work easier for him.
- Shade Range : This Panoramic view has a wide shade range level, with a grinding shade level of DIN4 and shade level of DIN 5-9/9-13. The auto-darkening feature also enhances the operator’s control, hence increasing his work efficiency.
2. YESWELDER Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
For zero eye strain and increased comfort, we recommend this helmet, and here we will show you why:
This helmet has been upgraded with a True Colour Technology, which improves the visibility. This helmet has a reduced ratio of traditional lime green coloring in the helmet view screen, which is responsible for zero eye strain and protects the operator’s eyesight.
This helmet has a super large viewing area of 3.64 × 1.67 inches, which provides a large and clear view. The optical clarity of this welding helmet is 1-1-1-2, which helps the operator see as well as true colors and not some altered shades.
This helmet also has 4 Premium sensors, which make it highly precise. The response time of this helmet is less than 1/10,000 seconds, mainly because of these premium sensors.
This helmet also ensures the quality of the operator’s work during a variety of welding tasks. It allows the operator to carry out Tungsten Inert Gas welding (TIG), Metal Inert Gas welding (MIG), and Manual Metal Arc welding (MMA) efficiently.
Moreover, Plasma application and other grinding tasks can be carried our wearing this welding helmet. This helmet also has a pivot style headgear. The headgear has an overlarge comfort cushion, which can be re-adjusted for the comfort and proper fit of the operator.
It also offers DIN4 light states and DIN9~13 dark states. Along with reduced eye strain, this helmet also protects against harmful Ultraviolet and Infrared radiation. It offers DIN16 UV/IR protection.
This welding helmet meets the safety measures standards of ANSI Z87.1, EN 379 CE, and CSA Z94.3. It is made up of Polypeptide and Polyamide thermoplastics, which make it compact and tolerate high temperatures.
It works on a solar-powered, non-replaceable CR2450 battery. The battery cell type is Lithium-ion. The average life span of the battery is 3,000 hours. The part number of this product is LYG-M800H.
This helmet is light and weighs about 2.2 pounds.
These helmet dimensions are 12.5 × 7.9 × 9.75 inches. Its model number is 5, and it is usually in Black. It is manufactured by Jingsu Mexin Optoelectronics Technology Co.Ltd, and it is still being manufactured.
The package contains a welding helmet, an adjustable headgear, a user manual, a 2x replacements lens, 1x replacement battery, and 1x storage bag.
- Clear View : This helmet provides a clear view due to the large viewing area of about 3.9×3.7 inches, along with true colors to the operator. These features not only reduce the eye-strain but makes the overall experience great because of a clear view and real colors.
- Headgear : The headgear has an overlarge comfort cushion that can be re-adjusted, and it is a pivot style. The improved support provided by the headgear keeps the operator at ease.
- No eye strain : The lessened green light makes it easy on the eyes, and there is no eye strain. It also makes the other colors appear real. Overall, this helps the operator work well.
3. YESWELDER Large Viewing Screen True Color Solar Welding Helmet
This helmet has a super large viewing size. The comfort and efficiency of welding helmets often rely on the view size. 3.93×3.66 size provides a clear view and makes the work super easy.
The large viewing size increases the operator’s control and his efficiency by the view’s clearance. The reduction of light green tint reduces the eye-strain, hence ensuring the operator’s health.
This helmet also provides complete protection for TIG- Tungsten inert gas welding, which is not an easy process, and need more caution.
Furthermore, Metal Inert Gas welding (MIG) or Manual Metal Arc welding processes that need lots of safety measures can also be carried out easily using this helmet. It also makes the process of plasma applications with grinding features effortless.
It offers a true-color view by offering a wide color spectrum to pass through the Lens. This helmet comes with four premium sensors and increased battery life.
It has an extremely comfortable headgear, with oversized comfort cushion. The headgear provides adjustability settings and comfort. It also provides improved support for a better fit.
This helmet’s power source is batteries that are charged on solar power; this way, it saves electricity consumption as well.
It is made up of polypropylene and polyamide materials. The measurement standard of this helmet is English. Its viewing area is 3.9×3.7 inches, with 1/1/2/2 optical activity.
The average life span of its solar-powered battery is 3000 hours, and its cell type is Lithium-Ion. Its color is blue, which looks fresh, cool, and pleasant. Its style is LYG-M800H-B large view.
The reason for this helmet is so comfortable and adjustable is its lightweight, which is only 2.2 pounds. The dimensions of this welding helmet are 8.5×7.8×12.8 inches.
This helmet is manufactured by Jingsu Mexin Optoelectronics Technology Co.Ltd, and it is still being manufactured. The package includes a welding helmet, adjustable headgear, user manual, 3x replacement lens, 1x replacement battery, and 1x storage bag.
- Cal-Clarity : This helmet provides a clear view by offering a 3.9×3.7 inches viewing area and 1-1-2-2 optical activity. This high optical clarity makes the experience outstanding. It also reduces eye-strain.
- Premium Sensors : This helmet has four premium sensors which make it exceptional and reduce its response time to a fraction of a second. The sensitivity of this helmet adds to its quality; therefore, it is considered a good choice.
- Battery : This helmet runs on a solar-powered battery, which has 3000 hours of life span, which is a long duration. The battery also has a Lithium-ion cell, which makes it reliable and a perfect choice for long term use.
4. YESWELDER Large Viewing True Color Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
This helmet provides better visibility due to the large viewing area. It has an optical clarity of 1-1-1-2, which provides the buyer with a clear view. The reduced green light tint in this helmet reduces the eye strain and helps the operator having seen real colors and the original shades.
It also has a True Colour Technology. Due to all these features, the operator has increased control while welding because of a clear and wide view.
This helmet’s headgear has a large comfort cushion for the ease of the operator. Along with being comfortable, the cushion allows the operator to re-adjust and set the cushion according to his own choice. The improved cushion support makes the experience remarkable for the operator in terms of fit and ease.
This welding helmet is often recommended for its clear and wide view because its viewing area is 3.64×1.67 inches. It offers both light and dark states. The light state is DIN4, and the dark state is DIN9~13.
Due to two premium sensors in this helmet, it is very sensitive and its response time to convert bright to dark is only 1/10,000 seconds. This feature makes this helmet the best for welding.
Protection against harmful Infrared and Ultraviolet radiation is this helmet’s unique quality. It protects the operator’s eyesight by offering protection against UV and IR rays.
This helmet meets the safety measures standards of ANSI Z87.1/ EN379 CE/ and CSA Z94.3. It is made up of thermoplastic material. The use of Polyamide and Polypeptides in its hood makes it compact.
This helmet works on a solar battery, which is a non-replaceable CR2450 type. The battery cell type is Lithium-ion. The part number of this product is LYG-M800H-A. It is lightweight and weighs about 2.2 pounds. The dimensions of this welding helmet are 8.5 × 7.5 × 12.8 inches.
It is available in yellow and black colors and is manufactured by Jingsu Mexin Optoelectronics Technology Co.Ltd
- Comfort Cushion : This helmet is the best for work because of the overlarge comfort cushion in its headgear. The cushion can be re-adjusted for the better fit and comfort of the operator.
- No Eye Strain : The helmet has reduced green light shade, which reduces eye strain and provides better clarity. The large viewing area also helps provide a clear view, with true colors. All these qualities make the operator’s wonderful.
- UV/IR Protection : This helmet protects the eyesight of the operator by protecting Ultraviolet and Infrared Radiation. UV/IR radiations sometimes prove harmful to the eyes. Therefore, protection against them makes this helmet a great choice.
5. YESWELDER True Color Auto Darkening Welding Helmet -Best Budget
If you are a welder by profession and are looking for a welding helmet, you should choose this one. This welding helmet ensures that the operator has a great experience by letting him do a variety of tasks easily.
In this article, we will give a thorough review of this helmet’s features and why should you buy it. This helmet is great for all kinds of welding tasks. It is pretty compact and allows the user to work effectively without causing any disruption or discomfort. It has a wide viewing area and provides better clarity to the user.
This helmet has True Color technology, which provides a real color view to the operator wearing it. The buyer should not worry about the wrong hues.
It also provides a clear view due to the high optical power of about 1-1-1-2. The view is wide and clear for the operator.
This helmet has reduced green tint, which reduces eye strain, increases visibility, and makes the experience wonderful. This helmet has a viewing size of 3.93×1.67, which makes it a great helmet for clarity.
It comes with two premium sensors, which reduce its response time to 1/10,000 seconds. It works well for all kinds of welding, whether it is Metal Inert Gas welding, Tungsten Inert Gas welding (TIG), or Manual Metal Arc welding (MMA).
The headgear is a pivot style, so the operator wears it comfortably. And has an oversized comfort cushion for the ease of the operator. The comfort cushion provides adjustability and settings for the comfort of the operator.
This helmet is lightweight and easy to take care of. It weighs about 1.94 pounds. It also protects from Ultraviolet and Infrared radiation. YESWELDER helmet meets the safety measures standard of ANSI Z87.1/ EN397CE/ CSA Z94.3
It is made up of thermoplastic Polypeptide and Polyamide material, which give it its durability. This helmet works on a battery, which has a solar cell. It is a non-replaceable CR2450 battery.
The dimensions of this YESWELDER helmet are 8.5 × 7.8 × 12.8 inches. It has a lightning pattern, and its style is LYG-L500A-A Lightning.
It is manufactured by Jingsu Mexin Optoelectronics Technology Co.Ltd, and it is still being manufactured. The package includes a welding helmet, adjustable headgear, user manual, and 2+1 replacement lens.
- Easy on the eyes : This helmet has a reduced green tint, which reduces eye strain. The high optical activity, along with a wide view, makes the helmet extremely helpful for long working hours.
- Headgear : The comfort cushion is large and can be re-adjusted for the comfort and ease of the operator. The superior the headgear, the better the work experience of the operator.
- Safe for different kinds : This helmet also happens to be safe for different kinds of welding processes such as TIG, MIG, CO2, and plasma cuttings, etc. This makes this helmet multi-purpose and one of the best welding helmets.
6. YESWELDER Anti Fog Auto Darkening Welding Helmet -Best For the Money
You should choose this YESWELDER anti-fog helmet for an amazing experience, especially during winters. This helmet also proves to be an outstanding choice during long shifts and part-time hours, and here’s why:
This helmet provides high optical clarity of 1/1/1/2 and helps the operator have a clear view. The front viewing size of this anti-fog helmet is 4.33×2.37, with a side view of non-auto darkening.
Along with increased clarity, this helmet offers a true color view as well. The operator can view real, unaltered colors in the exact shade.
This helmet is great for different welding processes. It provides a great experience to the welder during Metal Inert Gas welding (MIG), Tungsten Inert Gas welding (TIG), or Manual Metal Arc welding (MMA).
This helmet has two premium arc sensors, which makes it extremely sensitive and precise with a response time of about 1/10,000 seconds.
This helmet meets the safety standard of EN379 CE, CSA Z94.3, and ANSI Z87.1 The headgear provides superior comfort to the operator with its pivot style.
The unique and most special feature of this helmet is it’s the ability to not let any fog create inside the helmet. Hence it’s best for long working times.
This YESWELDER anti-fog helmet also protects Ultraviolet and Infrared radiation, making it beneficial for the users. This helmet comes with a wide shade range, with light states of DIN4 and dark states of DIN 9~13.
It is made up of thermoplastic materials-polyamide, and polypeptide constitutes the body of this anti-fog welding helmet. This battery operates on solar-powered batteries. The batteries are non-replaceable CR2450.
Batteries are also, Lithium-ion based. This product’s part number is LYG-S400S. This helmet is light in weight of about 2.2 pounds. The dimensions of this anti-fog helmet are 8.5×7.8×12.8 inches.
This product is manufactured by Jingsu Mexin Optoelectronics Technology Co.Ltd and is still being manufactured. If you do not find this product in the market, you can also order it online or get it manufactured.
- Anti-fog : The best thing about this YESWELDER helmet is that you can wear it and work for many hours straight, and there would be no fog in the interior. This feature is particularly helpful in winters when wearing a helmet for long hour’s causes for inside.
- Premium Arc Sensors : Another brilliant quality of this helmet is the premium arc sensors present in it, making it precise and responding quickly. This feature has proved to be extremely helpful.
- Clear View : This helmet provides excellent clarity and a comprehensive view, helping the operator see actual colors and have a clear picture. The large viewing area increases the operator’s control, and he works efficiently.